Content Writer Position
Looking for online remote work and have experience as a blog content writer? We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our team as our content writing specialist.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and be able to take direction well.
Primary duties will include:
– Writing engaging LinkedIn posts, and articles
– Writing high search engine ranking content articles for website blogs
– Working with Web Designer and Social Media Manager to distribute written content to the appropriate platform
– Must be able to work within tight deadlines and take directions well
Additional skills that are helpful, but not required will include:
– Navigating Jasper/Surfer/UberSuggest as writing tools
– SEO Content Writing
– Sales Letter Copywriting
– Email Content Copywriting
– Proficiency in the English Written Language (Yes, seriously)
Upon applying and selecting a candidate, we will begin a two week trial period. After the two weeks, we will evaluate if this is a great fit.
Should this opportunity be a great fit for the both of us, there will be increasing pay over time upon the completion of successful benchmarks, as well as consistent opportunities for pay.
If you think you are a great fit, please send your resume and portfolio today through either the message platform, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Test Writing ASsignment
The assignment will be as follows:
You will write a content article titled: “What is the ROI on short form video content?”
This will be written in a Google Doc and shared with email@example.com.
The content article must demonstrate the following:
- The article must have a clear sales argument as to why short form video content for social media will create the biggest return on investment for their marketing dollars. More-so than any other style of marketing.
- The article must be educational and informative, and using headings and subheadings to strategically answer buyer objections.
- Bonus points if you will implement SEO content writing strategies.
Previous experience and resumés are not nearly as relevant as your desire and hunger to perform outstanding work.
Please send your test content writing assignment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you send over the assignment through email, we will follow up to schedule a time for an interview.
Every applicant that submits a test writing assignment will be scheduled for an interview.
If you do not submit a test, you will not be scheduled for an interview.
Interviews may be subject to one on one, or a group interview depending on our team’s availability.
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Best of luck,
From The Big Money Media Team